Air Receiver Tank
Product Code : AREART
Brand Name : GEM,DENAIR,MAX
Price And Quantity
- Medium Pressure
- Working Temperature
- Powder Coated
- tank type
- Compressed Air After use
- Store compressed air.
- Condense and trap the moisture in the compressed air and to let the impurities settle down before air passes into the pipeing.
- Equalize pressure variations in the pipe.
- Prevent short cycle loading and unloading of the compressor.
ARE air receiver are dimensioned to suit the compressor flow rate, the regulating system, the working pressure and the expected variations in the air consumption.
Air receiver shall be provided with a safety valve preferably of direct spring loaded type and shall be soon constructed and adjusted as to permit the air to escape from air receiver without increasing the pressure beyond 10% above the working pressure.
A drain valve either manually operated or automatic in operation shall be provided to drain the condensate.
A pressure guage of burden shall be fitted in the Air Receiver. The dial shall be graduated in bar and the graduate shall be from zero to not less than 1.5 times and not more than 2 times the design pressure of the receiver.
Fusible Plugs shall be fitted to safe guard the installation in case of excessive rise in temperature due to fire.
- FOB Port
- to pay
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Open Body
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Certificate will be provided if required.